This comprehensive program outlines the main aspects of Ayurvedic theory of nutrition applying for practical use. The program has a special emphasis on culinary herbs and spices. It explains diet and food, nutrition and digestion in detail.
This course can be taken by those who have no existing background in Ayurveda. Tis is a self-study course. There are no specific prerequisites for taking the course.
Summary of content:
- In-depth discussions of basic concepts of Ayurvedic nutrition, digestion, metabolism, etc.
- Application of the basic concepts to maintain health
- Ayurvedic perspective of food, herbs of spices
- Common metabolic diseases
- Application of the knowledge of the basic concepts of Ayurvedic nutrition, herbs and spices for treating diseases